Coconut-Lychee Daiquiri Cocktail
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
The New Year holidays are here and it is cocktail time.? This Coconut-Lychee Daiquiri Cocktail is a drink with fragrant, sweet lychees and lychee juice blended with a refreshingly immense amount of coconut milk.? This Asian-inspired drink can even be the life of the party. What’s not to love? It soothes, it’s smooth, it’s fruity, it’s full of sweet, flavorful aromas and simply squashes the thirst.
So as the new year moves full speed ahead, welcome it with much optimism and party on. Simply sip, unwind and enjoy the merrymaking!
Coconut-Lychee Daiquiri Cocktail
- 4 oz. canned coconut milk
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 1 cup from the canned fruit lychee juice
- 3 oz. vodka
- 2 to 3 pieces canned or fresh lychee fruit
- 2 to 3, for garnish maraschino cherries bottled
- Combine all the ingredients in a cocktail shaker, except for the lychee fruit and cherries. Shake drink vigorously. Pour into a cocktail glass. Serve chilled. Garnish with whole lychees and maraschino cherries.
- Cook's comments : Coconut milk and canned lychee can be found in Asian groceries.
- Hello, Friends! All the images and content on this blog are COPYRIGHT PROTECTED and owned by my media company Besa-Quirino LLC. This means BY LAW you are NOT allowed to copy, scrape, lift, frame, plagiarize or use my photos and recipe content I wrote, on your website,books, films, television shows or videos without my permission. If you want to republish this recipe or content on another website, video, news article,or media outlets mentioned above please ASK my permission, re-write it in your own words and simply link back to this blog to give proper attribution. It’s the legal thing to do. Thank you. Email me at [email protected]
- Disclosure: As a participant in the Amazon Affiliate program, some blog posts contain links to products used in the recipe and sold on Amazon. The price stays the same for the readers who wish to purchase these products on my links. I earn a small commission from Amazon which helps maintain the blog expenses. Thanks in advance for your support.
Notes on Nutrition: The nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and specific brands of ingredients used.
Did you like this recipe?I have more Filipino Instant Pot recipes in my newest cookbook Instant Filipino Recipes: My Mother’s Traditional Philippine Cooking in A Multicooker Pot by Elizabeth Ann Besa-Quirino. I also have more classic recipes inspired by my mother’s cooking in my popular cookbook: My Mother’s Philippine Recipes. If you’re learning how to cook Filipino food or a fan of Philippine cuisine, buy my cookbooks and books on Amazon.com sold worldwide in paperback and Kindle format.
Copyright Notice: Hello, Friends! Please DO NOT LIFT OR PLAGIARIZE my original recipe, stories, photos or videos. All the images and content on this blog are COPYRIGHT PROTECTED and owned by my media company Besa-Quirino LLC. This means BY LAW you are NOT allowed to copy, scrape, lift, frame, plagiarize or use my photos, essays, stories and recipe content on your websites, books, films, television shows, videos, without my permission. If you wish to republish this recipe or content on media outlets mentioned above, please ASK MY PERMISSION, or re-write it in your own words and link back to my blog AsianInAmericaMag.com to give proper attribution. It is the legal thing to do. Thank you. Email me at [email protected]